Difficult people seem to crop up regularly in every business. They may be on the team – or they may be customers, suppliers or some other stakeholders. These people can either suck up a disproportionate amount of your time, energy and money – or you can deal with the situation decisively.
This Business Owners Forum event will look at this issue from the practical and legal viewpoints with panellists with a story to tell from each perspective.
This Business Owners Forum event will be held at the BNZ Partners facility on Constellation Drive, North Harbour at 5:30pm for a 5:40pm start on Thursday 16 February 2017 – and will run through to 7:00pm.
As always for Business Owners Forum events, this session will be free of charge and completely free of sales pitches from the supporters or the panellists. And there will be pizza, beer and wine to lubricate quality discussion.
Business Owners Forums are held monthly – alternating between Whangarei, Albany and Newmarket venues. Although no two Business Owners Forum events are the same, this event will be more or less repeated in Newmarket on Wednesday 15 March.
If you’d like to attend this event, email Fraser Hurrell (email@example.com) before this event fills up. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list for future events, just add your contact details in the box to the right.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Albany - 22nd February, 2016