It’s business closer to usual at Elevate CA during the COVID-19 Alert Level 2 with our team back in the office from 18 May after a very busy seven weeks wired in and working remotely. We have come out of lockdown with some strong ideas of how we’ll do things different and better based on our lockdown experiences – but in the meantime, this is how we are operating for the duration of Alert Level 2:
- Our team will be physically in the office with strict physical distancing and hygiene protocols in place.
- Best way to meet remains by Zoom or phone – as there will be no physical meetings either at Elevate CA or client premises unless one of the directors considers this necessary.
- Visitors to the office will be kept to a bare minimum. Where they are considered necessary, they will be subject to the same physical distancing and hygiene protocols as the team – and we will be required to collect contact tracing information.
- Best way to send records or information is electronically – although we will be able to receive physical records using a drop box at reception.
- Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay well away from the office.
We are committed to ensuring that your work will continue to be completed to deadline and will continue to be properly reviewed to ensure a high standard regardless of COVID-19. We are accustomed to working in a paperless environment using cloud-based tools, so this is not a big stretch for us.
We are still accepting online bookings for the 17 June Business Owners Forum event in North Harbour, although whether this goes ahead will depend on how events unfold between now and then.