So you have x amount of dollars to spend on marketing. Where do you spend them? What is the best mix between traditional and digital media? What works and what doesn’t work? How do you measure the results? What are others doing?
Many business owners are asking themselves and each other these questions. And often they are being guided by people who have a vested interest in a certain answer.
We have assembled a quality panel to discuss these questions. We are confident that you will walk away from this event with some additional insight and ideas.
This Business Owners Forum event will be held at the BNZ Partners facility on Constellation Drive, North Harbour at 5:30pm for a 5:40pm start on Thursday 18 February – and will run through to 7:00pm.
As always for Business Owners Forum events, this session will be free of charge and completely free of sales pitches from the supporters or the panellists. And there will be pizza, beer and wine to lubricate quality discussion.
Business Owners Forums are held monthly – alternating between Whangarei, Albany and Newmarket venues. Although no two Business Owners Forum events are the same, this event will be more or less repeated in Newmarket on Wednesday 16 March.
If you’d like to attend this event, email Fraser Hurrell (email@example.com) before this event fills up. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list for future events, just add your contact details in the box to the right.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016