This event will be held on 19 July at the Elevate CA office, Level Four, 35 Robert Street, Whangarei from 5:30pmto 7:30pm.
On the panel for this event we have three local experts who will discuss their take on this topic. The panelists will be revealed on the night, but we can tell you they consist of a local business owner with a powerful nationwide brand, a branding and design agency owner – and a leading academic in this field.
This will be a must-attend event for Northland business owners interested in these aspects of the branding equation:
- The tools and techniques are available to get involved and influence the online conversations people are having about your business;
- How to ensure the sum of your stakeholders’ perceptions of your business are positive – and what happens when you get it wrong;
- How your business can create and leverage a succesful brand.
As always for Business Owners Forum events, this session will be free of charge and completely free of sales pitches from the supporters or the panelists. And there will be pizza, beer and wine to lubricate quality discussion.
Business Owners Forums are held monthly on the third Thursday of the month – alternating between North Harbour and Whangarei venues.
If you’d like to attend this event, email Fraser Hurrell before the end of 16 July. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list for future events, just add your contact details in the box to the right
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016