Tonight a contingent of professionals of different disciplines headed North from Whangarei to Kerikeri to discuss property development. This seminar was organised by Cato Bolam surveyors and held at the Kerikeri Sports Complex. It was a repeat of the successful session held in the Whangarei Cato Bolam offices back in April. The subject matter tonight included the latest issues in resource management, taxation, governance and the latest legal issues surrounding property development.
On the tonight’s panel was Dean Subritzky – Director of Elevate CA Chartered Accountants, Simon Reiher – Principal of Cato Bolam, Alistair Nicholls – valuer from Telfer Young and Roger Bell – Partner from Webb Ross.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Hiring a Xero-Savvy Accountant - 20th February, 2017
- Christmas Break - Office Reopening 11 January 2016 - 11th December, 2015
- Returning Kiwis with Australian Rental Properties - 26th May, 2015
- Payments for hurt and humiliation – asymmetric tax treatment - 24th May, 2015
- Valuation of your Business - 23rd May, 2015