Managing financial and operational risk is a challenge at the best of times. But in the current economic environment, businesses need some sound strategies in these areas.
On 21 July, the Business Owners Forum will feature a panel discussion on these very issues from three diverse points of view.
Here’s our panel for this event:
Jeff Yeakley. Jeff is the BNZ Treasury Specialist who will discuss macro economic risks in this current environment – and in particular what should be considered with regards to treasury risks.
Tony Collins. Tony is CEO of the Northland Chamber of Commerce. He will discuss risk in the local business environment and strategies to rise to the challenge of mitigating these risks.
Mike Simm. Mike has governance roles including at Top Energy, Destination Northland and Enterprise Northland. Mike will discuss this topic from a governance point of view.
This event will be held at the BNZ Partners Centre on the corner of Rust Avenue and Bank Street, Whangarei from 5:30pm on 21 July.
As always, Business Owners Forum events are free of charge to attend. Just email Fraser Hurrell before the end of 20 July to reserve your seat. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list, just enter your details in the boxes to your right.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016