Resolutions made on new years day are famous for not making it past January. To increase the chances of those business resolutions sticking, now is the time to start planning – identify exactly what it is you want to achieve next year, and to distil this down to tangible and measurable action plans.
This is the topic for the final Business Owners Forum event in Whangarei for 2012.
Of course no two business owners will have the same set of circumstances and issues that they wish to address for 2013, but we will work through some of those that we have been hearing loud and clear from our clients over the past few months – and open discussion to the floor.
This event will be held on 15 November at the Elevate CA office, Level Four, 35 Robert Street, Whangarei from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
As always for Business Owners Forum events, this session will be free of charge – and full of practical content and useful discussion from the other business owners in the room. And there will be pizza, beer and wine to lubricate quality discussion.
Business Owners Forums are held monthly on the third Thursday of the month – alternating between North Harbour and Whangarei venues.
If you’d like to attend this event, email Fraser Hurrell before the end of 12 November. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list for future events, just add your contact details in the box to the right
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016