Who are Elevate CA?
We are new, we are different and we are growing fast. We are small enough to be nimble – and we are willing to take a risk to try innovative ways to deliver better value and service to our clients. We are a relaxed team – but highly focussed on providing fantastic value and service to our clients. And we’re a very long way from the traditional accounting “factory”.
We embrace innovation and change as a positive rather than avoiding it as a threat to “the way things are done around here”. We have up-to-the-minute IT, we are marketing focussed, and are always looking for opportunities to connect our business clients with each other.
We are members of the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants – and if you’re completing PCEI or PCEII, we have a registered mentor on the team.
Who we’re looking for?
We need a person who is up to speed in the industry right now. You’ll need to have been employed as an accountant in an NZ Chartered Accounting business for at least the past three years. And equally important is the attitude to thrive in the unique way we operate.
If you can tick those boxes – and if you like what you see on this website, please read on. This could be a great opportunity for you.
A partial accounting qualification – and knowledge of the “Accountants Office” software would be a real advantage. But we know that we can’t have everything, so if your CV is missing either of those, it won’t necessarily be a deal killer.
This is a full time position based in our CBD Whangarei office, with plenty of client contact. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
1. preparation of financial statements and tax returns from source documents;
2. playing a key role in managing our relationship with clients, other professionals and the IRD.
While the focus of this position will always be producing outstanding results for our clients, we pull together as a team to do what is required – so this will not be a role defined strictly by the letter of a job description.
Taking it further
If you’re the person we have described here, we’d very much like to hear from you. Here’s how to grab hold of this opportunity:
1. If you have been employed as an accountant in an NZ Chartered Accounting business for at least the past three years – and you like what you see on this website, proceed straight to step two without delay!
2. Email your CV to goingUP@elevateCA.co.nz before 15 April. We want to know about your CA experience, where you’re working right now, the kind of work you’re doing – and any questions you may have. You can count on our complete confidentiality.
3. We will move quickly. You’ll hear from us straight away to acknowledge receipt of your CV – and to arrange interviews where applicable.
4. Start date will be to suit – and you’ll be very busy from day one!
Thank you for taking an interest in joining the Elevate CA team!
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Hiring a Xero-Savvy Accountant - 20th February, 2017
- Christmas Break - Office Reopening 11 January 2016 - 11th December, 2015
- Returning Kiwis with Australian Rental Properties - 26th May, 2015
- Payments for hurt and humiliation – asymmetric tax treatment - 24th May, 2015
- Valuation of your Business - 23rd May, 2015