Many people have asked how Hayley is getting on – and whether her baby has arrived safely. Well now we can answer that question. Maia Lucy Lenihan was born on 7 April weighing in at a whopping 7 pounds 15 ounces. Mother and baby are happy and well.
Most accountants have the date 7 April etched into their memory as terminal tax day – but from now on this will be a big day for Hayley for more important reasons!
Hayley will be returning to Elevate CA from the beginning of July – and we’re looking forward to having her back amongst the crew.
Check out Hayley’s full profile here >>>.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Hiring a Xero-Savvy Accountant - 20th February, 2017
- Christmas Break - Office Reopening 11 January 2016 - 11th December, 2015
- Returning Kiwis with Australian Rental Properties - 26th May, 2015
- Payments for hurt and humiliation – asymmetric tax treatment - 24th May, 2015
- Valuation of your Business - 23rd May, 2015