Gemma will be on maternity leave from 14 September. And the good news is she’ll be returning on 1 April 2013.
So if you’d like to drop Gemma a quick email to say congratulations, time is running out. Do it now! And if you have any loose ends that you think only Gemma can deal with, please don’t leave them until the last week!
While Gemma is away, you can contact any of the team. We’ll all be up to speed with where Gemma has left off – and we’ll do our very best to be as efficient and cheerful as she has been in her absence.
All the very best, Gemma and John!
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Hiring a Xero-Savvy Accountant - 20th February, 2017
- Christmas Break - Office Reopening 11 January 2016 - 11th December, 2015
- Returning Kiwis with Australian Rental Properties - 26th May, 2015
- Payments for hurt and humiliation – asymmetric tax treatment - 24th May, 2015
- Valuation of your Business - 23rd May, 2015