Difficult people can either suck up a disproportionate amount of your time, energy and money – or you can deal with the situation decisively. They seem to crop up regularly in every business – they may be on the team – or they may be customers, suppliers or some other stakeholders.
For this Business Owners Forum event, we will assemble a varied panel of three who have overcome significant challenges in this area – and who will discuss this topic from three different perspectives. Full details including the three panellists will be posted here before the end of March. Please note that although no two BOF events are ever the same, this will be more or less a repeat of the 24 April event in Albany.
This event will be held at the BNZ Partners facility, Broadway, Newmarket at 5:30pm on Wednesday 21 May 2014 – and will run through to 7:30pm on the night.
As always for Business Owners Forum events, this session will be free of charge and completely free of sales pitches from the supporters or the panelists. And there will be pizza, beer and wine to lubricate quality discussion.
Business Owners Forums are held monthly – alternating between Whangarei, Albany and Newmarket venues.
If you’d like to attend this event, email Fraser Hurrell before this event fills up. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list for future events, just add your contact details in the box to the right.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016