If you’re tired of competing on Price or Product, come along to get some good practical tips from our panel on how to build a better business based on Customer Loyalty.
This Business Owners Forum event will be held on Thursday 31 March at 5:30pm at Elevate CA in the Whangarei CBD. Street address and contact details are here >>>.
Here’s who will be on the panel:
- David Espiner. David is a director of the CX Group >>>, who specialise in helping businesses implement strategies and systems to differentiate based on customer engagement. David will share some of the mindsets, tips and tricks that will make a real difference on this journey.
- Fraser Hurrell. As a director of Elevate CA Limited >>>, Fraser enjoys helping his clients implement simple measurement systems that can monitor business KPIs on a monthly basis. Fraser will show you how to include customer experience as a measurable KPI.
- Michael Masterson. Michael is the former CEO of SalesForce >>> – one of Australiasia’s largest customer service organisations. Michael will share some of the tips that smaller businesses can learn from the way large service oriented corporates manage customer engagement.
As always, Business Owners Forum events are free of charge to attend. Just email Fraser Hurrell >>> before 30 March to reserve your seat – and to join the invite list for future events, enter your details in the boxes to your right.
This event will be repeated in North Harbour on 16 June 2011.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016