This Business Owners Forum event will be held on Thursday 16 June at 5:30pm at the BNZ Partners Centre, Constelletion Drive in North Harbour.
Here’s who will be on the panel:
- David Espiner. David is a director of the CX Group >>>, who specialise in helping businesses implement strategies and systems to differentiate based on customer engagement. David will share some of the mindsets, tips and tricks that will make a real difference on this journey.
- Fraser Hurrell. As a director of Elevate CA Limited >>>, Fraser enjoys helping his clients implement simple measurement systems that can monitor business KPIs on a monthly basis. Fraser will show you how to include customer experience as a measurable KPI.
- Michael Masterson. Michael is the former CEO of SalesForce >>> - one of Australiasia’s largest customer service organisations. Michael will share some of the tips that smaller businesses can learn from the way large service oriented corporates manage customer engagement.
As always, Business Owners Forum events are free of charge to attend. Just email Fraser Hurrell >>> before 14 June to reserve your seat – and to join the invite list for future events, enter your details in the boxes to your right.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Finding the Right Person to Manage your Business (Newmarket) - 19th June, 2013
- Finding the Right Person to Manage your Business (North Harbour) - 17th May, 2013
- Protecting your business when things go wrong (Newmarket) - 22nd March, 2013
- Protecting your business when things go wrong (North Harbour) - 22nd March, 2013
- Why do Businesses Stop Growing? (Newmarket) - 11th March, 2013