This will be a repeat of the event held on 2 September, and will focus on a range of legal and practical topics in the construction trade. Hosted by Webb Ross Lawyers, a range of experts will be in attendance to speak on areas of particular interest to people in the construction trade.
The matters to be discussed will enhance your knowledge and skills and assist you to build a better business in this industry. This is the ideal opportunity to upskill and add value to your business. If you are a part of the construction industry, you cannot afford to miss this informative and topical seminar.
Topics which will be covered include:
• Construction Contracts Act – getting the best out of the claims process
• Business development and structure
• Employment matters – changes that affect you as an employer
• Building Management
• Changes to the Building Act
• Business health – what do you need to prosper?
• Leaky homes update
This event will be held from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Thursday 9 September in the Webb Ross Boardroom. Numbers are strictly limited to 20.
Webb Ross are located at 9 Hunt Street, Whangarei – and if you’re using FourSquare, Webb Ross are at venue 8118482 >>>. This event is free of charge for those in the construction industry. If you’d like to attend, just call us.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016