We hear so much in the media about unemployment, but the experience of most business owners is that there is no pool of great talent waiting at the front door. Finding and retaining good people for your business is a challenge.
Of course it is essential for businesses to identify their competitive advantages in the marketplace. But equally important is to identify and nurture their competitive advantage as a sought after employer.
This Business Owners Forum event will be held at the Elevate CA office on Robert Street, CBD Whangarei at 5:30pm on Thursday 17 May 2012 – and will run through to 7:30pm on the night.
This will be a must attend event for business owners who recognise the need to develop a competitive advantage as an employer of choice.
As always for Business Owners Forum events, this session will be free of charge and completely free of sales pitches from the supporters or the panelists. And there will be pizza, beer and wine to lubricate quality discussion.
Business Owners Forums are held monthly on the third Thursday of the month – alternating between North Harbour and Whangarei venues.
If you’d like to attend this event, email Fraser Hurrell before the end of 14 May 2012. And if you’d like to be included on the invite list for future events, just add your contact details in the box to the right.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Using Other People's Money in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016
- Dealing with Difficult People in your Business - Albany - 22nd February, 2016
- Can you Trust your Trust - Newmarket - 22nd February, 2016