If so, you may or may not know that Accomplish’s policy is not to support only the current and three prior versions of Cash Manager.
This means that whilst Accomplish currently supports CM2009(V14), when CM2013 is released shortly, CM2009 will no longer be supported.
If you’re using the Accomplish Cash Manager CM2009(V14) accounting software or earlier, these will soon be unable to be imported into Cash Manager.
If this applies to you, we suggest that you update your software without delay. Give us a call if you need to discuss your options.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Hiring a Xero-Savvy Accountant - 20th February, 2017
- Christmas Break - Office Reopening 11 January 2016 - 11th December, 2015
- Returning Kiwis with Australian Rental Properties - 26th May, 2015
- Payments for hurt and humiliation – asymmetric tax treatment - 24th May, 2015
- Valuation of your Business - 23rd May, 2015